Fs: Id max 12 d4 blown

Participant count
  • Participants list

braggpawn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:BLOWN ID MAX 12 D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:Motor is scratched and has a little light rust in a couple spots. I have not seen this cone on the stock sub but it does not look rebuilt. Ill leave it up to you.

Price:$80 plus shipping+PP fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Will be shipped via USPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
hey was wondering if you still have this sub? also is this one posted on ebay? if so i have been eyeing it up for months. not sure how the payment process goes but will definitely hit that up for $80. as far as shipping i'm in WI, just not sure how much that weighs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.