WTB Digital Designs M3b amplifier

FML
10+ year member

Extreme Lowwwwwws
Idaho
This is a modified version of my other wtb add.

I want the DD M3b. Other amps in the same power range would and will work if I can't find an M3b, but this is what will match my build perfectly. I got the dough, show me the amps.

Please be a member with roots in this forum and/or feedback. Not gonna drop hundreds of dollars to a n00b with 5 posts.

Thanks

Willing to consider an m2b at this point too. Being patient... someone's gotta have one. Maybe seeing this thread will motivate someone to sell!

Tellin ya man, dc 5k is quality stuff, it will fully power your subs even after box rise. About to get an addictive audio 500.1 for my hdc3 18s too.
Yeah I know man, its just over my years in car audio, iv had many mismatched setups. For once Id like to achieve completing a build with one brand. Normally change up my setup pretty often, but planning on keeping this one for awhile this time around.

Something will pop up, h3ll, ill just end up buying one brand new if I have to...

Still need one of these guys. One that I bought was beat up, someone hook it up!

C'mon! Trying to be patient here. I know as soon as i settle for something in the 3.5k range, a killer deal on a DD amp will pop up the following day....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.