Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Kicker zr1000 w/ SWX subwoofer xover module

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Fair shape to me, cosmetically a 7/10. Needs to be cleaned/touched up and it is missing one of the mounting feet. Functional absolutely 100% and sounds great! I'm just a Zed junkie so this has to go.....

Price:

$350 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price, Tracking info provided when shipped.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a nice amp. But it is not an xs series amp. The xs series was a OS "cheater amp" from that same period. That is just a ZR1000. Still a nice amp, but no xs100 or xs50 ... just an FYI. NOT trying to be a d i c k ...

ZR 1000 is a 250wrms x 2 amp . 500 x 2 MAX power.

XS100 does 1000 x 1 @ 1ohm @ 12.5vdc almost 1400 rms @ 13.8 - 14.4 vdc

Yea auto correct did the xs1000, not sure why.

It is a nice amp. But it is not an xs series amp. The xs series was a OS "cheater amp" from that same period. That is just a ZR1000. Still a nice amp, but no xs100 or xs50 ... just an FYI. NOT trying to be a d i c k ...
ZR 1000 is a 250wrms x 2 amp . 500 x 2 MAX power.

XS100 does 1000 x 1 @ 1ohm @ 12.5vdc almost 1400 rms @ 13.8 - 14.4 vdc

I just saw your good feedback marks, and figured I would say something, so no one got peeved if they didn't catch it ....
P.S. auto correct sux ......LOL....
Yea no problem, good lookin out!

And yes it does lol.

Maybe I'll get lucky and a mod or admin will fix the title.......

I have both the XS100 and ZR1000 and when it comes to high voltage (ZR1000) vs. high current (XS100), high voltage wins. Lowering ohm loads to get more power decreases efficiency, creates more heat, and in this case puts out less power than the ZR1000. The ZR1000 is capable of 1900W+ dynamically (bass notes). Both amps are similar like the old Orion 2100 HCCA vs. XTR-2250. XTR = high voltage and more powerful

Just trying to educate here...love the amp BTW, it is a BEAST! GLWS

Sorry, I haven't benched a xr1000, so I was going by specs on it ... I understand high current vs high voltage .... also understand that these are two completely diff amps, that look similar... I just was trying to save the op some possible grief ...

I'm one of your subscribers BigD btw. ....

BUMP, for a nice AMP ....

Thanks guys, no worries!

More real life input on audio equipment is always welcome!

I've actually ran the xs100 been many years ago but loved it. I did switch it out for the high current version of the Autotek 333, I think it was the Autotek mxi100hc maybe?

Btw ...........I still have the original box for my old xs100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...