Participant count
  • Participants list

soundsolutions
Pro Seller

SoundSolutionsAudio.com
Potsdam, NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Ascendant Audio TEAM 15 D1 up for sale. Brand new, we are an authorized dealer for AA, comes with full warranty, and the best part, no waiting. This sub is built and ready to ship. Free US48 UPS Ground Shipping.

This is one of the best subs on the planet, if you are in search of a top tier sub, look no further. 4" Massive Coil, Built In cooling, FOAD lead system and more.

Price:

$779.00 Shipped (US48)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS Ground

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.