Just a note for headphone users

Participant count
  • Participant list

I also came from Car audio and competed in some IASCA events and it never dawned on me to pass it along.

The JVC SZ2000 are demonstratively the hardest hitting cans on the consumer market when paired with an amp and eq boosted from 30-55Hz.

Some folks get older. I'm 36 like the guy in the quote and I gotta go bass in places that are different from a few years back.

These cans are the only ones we have tested that reach a level that pleases former car audio bassheads like myself and others. Just so ya know

thanks man! finally a real basshead headphone, everything else on the market sounds weak as sh*t

I used to own beats and SMS but got distortion on sub-bass heavy tracks with an amp

We collected and tranked the 10 best right now using the Wiz and Too $hort "on my level track"

Most bass headphones are pre tuned to spec max so it is what it is but the hardest hitters are just a buncha stuff most folks don't know besides the Beats Detox ranked #10 on the Top 10

There is bass over the head for bassheads. JVC which I would never touch in Car audio as I'm a Digital Design JL fan.......JVC just happened to get lucks and has no ******* idea they built bass cannons apparently?

The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")

yeah a lot of garbage brands in car audio is actually decent elsewhere. Like pyle and home theatre or boss distortion pedals.

Out of the list i've only heard the last 3, the Ath, v-moda and detox. All sounded okay and had bass but felt pretty weak for my standards. Beats studio V.1 was a fart canon but sounded like sh*t all around. The strongest i've heard are the sony xb500 and xb 700 which were a tad better on impact but midrange suffered a bit but still bearable. Wonder how the sz2k hits in comparison to those two beasts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.