FS: 2 SSA 15" icons

Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick324
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 sound solution audio 15" icons in a custom made box that I built. The box dimension are roughly 45"W x 25"D x 20"H

DVC at 1 ohm, 1250 watts each. In good condition looks like alittle bit of rust on the back of one, but i am sure it will clean up. never really played these hard or listen to that often only had for probably about 2 years now and bought them new.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

$400.00 Plus shipping or free local pick up i am in the Chicago land area.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...