BNIB Pioneer Stage 4 3 way front stage

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: Pioneer TS-C172PRS and TS-S062PRS

Item(s) Description/Condition: BNIB. Bought these when Crutchfield was doing their sale on them. Was planning on doing a full build in my Focus ST but I'm just gonna do some JBL P660C's instead and put the rest of the money into performance mods. The build quality on these is insane. I've had multiple sets of Audison Voce's and Hertz lines and these are build better easily.

Price: $475 shipped obo. No crazy low offers. Not sure if I want to split the set up yet so as if right now I want to sell them all togethe .

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included as always with me.

Item Pictures:

20150126_001121_zpsorqeaywd.jpg

20150126_001322_zpsnpuamd0x.jpg

20150126_001215_zpsqcydlcvq.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Saw ur post on diyma too. Figured I'd chime in. The build quality on these is phenomenal. I have the same setup. Best of luck. Just saw about the JBL660... Was gonna say, sell the mid and run the 2 way.

I have a complete stage 4 setup... Deck, 3 amps, 3 way, and subs. Debating picking up extra amps while I can. Great stuff. I think it was totally over looked here in the US.

Yeah, they were totally overlooked. I was blown away when I got these and held them for the first time. I would love to use them, but would rather keep it simple and not weigh down my car with all the necessary equipment needed to get the most out of these

Only trades would be for Some good subs and a mono amp or performance parts for a Focus ST

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Preferably 8" subs

These are pending local pickup. Guy on DIYMA that is local asked me to hold the set till monday. Will update if deal falls through. Thanks.

I got that same package and yes from Crutchfield also, putting them in my '13 Tacoma. Build quality is outstanding, I have them matched to the Pioneer DEH 80PRS that is actually being delivered today. Good luck with the sale, good price too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date