• Participant list

natmaned88

Senior VIP Member
minnesota
Item(s) for Sale:

4 Orion's 15 inch

2 eclipse 10 inch

Item(s) Description/Condition:

4 15 inch Orion hcca 2 are dual 2 ohm (black)which one has a painted black basket and mesh around coils is removed both in awesome condition 2 are dual 4 ohm (tan) in very good condition each are 2000w rms and rebuildable as Orion sells recone drop in kits

2 eclipse sw9102's dual 4 ohm in great condition with brand new cones and surrounds as the old ones ripped which was very common as these things are rated from eclipse for only 750w rms but these things can handle over 759w rms per coil

Price:

Each Orion 300obo

Eclipse 500 pair

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer covers cost of shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I know, I remember seeing eclipse subs but never really seen the baskets. got mixed up. what I mean to say was, dude sp4 and smd have the big version of those baskets. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.