• Participant list

memphis_vette
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Redding, CA
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs M2b

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amplifier goes into protect once powered up, nothing looks burned on the board. It happened when my subwoofer box slid in my truck making the positive speaker wire touch the negative speaker wire on the subwoofer box. Before that it worked flawlessly. Amp will come with original packaging, remote, remote wire and factory tools. Other than that it has some scratches on the heat sink, sides, and mounting feet.

Price:

$175 shipped

Call or text 530-355-8016 to reach me quicker or please PM me

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping and PayPal fees included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to sell all my car audio and other stuff to pay off credit cards. Don't have the time or desire right now to have it repaired ill buy another one down the road

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.