2014 Hyundai Elantra amplifier install

I have the exact same car as you. There are some rubber plugs, but you can also just drill your own hole and then seal it up with some hot glue. Make sure the hole is almost the exact size as your wire.

Rather than glue, I'd recommend a grommet. The hole in the firewall will need to be determined by the grommet size, but I think a grommet is much safer in terms of not shorting out due to vibration.

I have the exact same car as you. There are some rubber plugs, but you can also just drill your own hole and then seal it up with some hot glue. Make sure the hole is almost the exact size as your wire.
Have you added or changed your battery yet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Another option is to get the 4 channel amplifier and purchase 2 surface mount speakers for the rear deck and 2 for the front kick panels. Running...
I just ordered a Sony XM-GS4 amp for the Focal door speakers. The Mosconi Pico 2 powers the factory subwoofer, and sail panel tweeters. I'll post...
Did you consider using the PAC AmpPRO 4, AP4-CH31? It will connect between factory amp and head unit and allow you to have RCA outputs for the amps.
Do you have about $100 to waste? Try a cheap amp that has line-level inputs, see if that helps. WalMart carries a 4 Channel Jensen amp, for its...
id put in a good new deck and front speakers, forget the rears (fade to the front). then when you get a new car, take the deck and front speakers...

About this thread

cmdauria

cmdauria
Tampa Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Reactions