Kenwood kac-9104d bad output connection

Participant count
  • Participants list

Jtyson

Bought the amp used. Hooking it up to a single kicker l7. I had everything working fine and I was getting ready to tune the system when the sub kicked off. Still have power everywhere except for the outputs. I checked and double checked every single connection and nothing was wrong, so I tried the good old tap test. A tap on the amp above the output connections and it worked, but only for a few seconds. Tap again and it worked again.

So how do I repair this? I've got this thing here on my desk open and nothing is obviously loose but I'm not entirely sure what to look for either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.