Want to buy your older video games and systems

woofercooker
10+ year member

A Gentleman and a Scholar
Thought I would start a fresh thread...

I am looking for older video games and systems. Mostly interested in Nintendo - NES, SNES and N64 but I may consider others as well.

I know that many people will pop in here and say to use emulators but I actually like to collect the physical copies of games. What I usually like to do is purchase in bulk quantities, keep what I want for my collection and trade the rest away. I have a few friends who collect also so I can usually find a good home for retro stuff.

Please post up what you have or shoot me a pm and we might be able to work something out.

I have an SNES and N64, but I don't think I would give them up. I just started a new game on Zelda: Link to the Past a few days ago. The games on these systems are much harder than on today's systems, and are still fun no matter how many times you have beaten them.

Getting hard to find Mike. My son is trying to go with retro systems too and its tough. He's even letting go of his 360 and his original wii looking for those systems. Good luck! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i am the original owner of a SNES with controllers, power supply, AV cables, and a few games. perfect condition. i also have a Sega Game Gear in the original case with games. what's the going rate for them?

i am the original owner of a SNES with controllers, power supply, AV cables, and a few games. perfect condition. i also have a Sega Game Gear in the original case with games. what's the going rate for them?
Sent you a pm.

There's a store local here thats got EVERYTHING from SNES N64 PS1, PS2, Sega, even a couple Sega Cd's put a few titles together of what your looking for and ill stop by and see if they have em

There's a store local here thats got EVERYTHING from SNES N64 PS1, PS2, Sega, even a couple Sega Cd's put a few titles together of what your looking for and ill stop by and see if they have em
Thanks for the offer but I am trying to avoid over inflated store prices.

Still looking.

I've got a few sega genesis games if you're interested.

sega_games.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

woofercooker

10+ year member
A Gentleman and a Scholar
woofercooker
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied