Anyone using Soundstream Amps

Noob needing info/experience on amps Soundstream or otherwise. Starting a build for my 98 dodge quad cab truck. I have been looking at the Focal 165AS3 for the front doors and 2 FI SSD10 for under the rear seat. Ive been looking at Sundown amps SAX-150.4, Mosconi Gladen 120.4 4, Arc KS 300.4, and Soundstream TN4.900D for the front door speakers. Soundstream TN1.1200D, Precision Power PPI BA7000.1D, etc... Any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

ongoing project. It will be a show truck eventually. As far as the budget I'd like to stay in the $200-$600 range for each amp however if one stands out that's more $$$ I could work around it.

I like the alpine pdx f4 channel and m12 sub amp. They are small clean looking amps that are quality for the price. Would Be good for a show vehicle.

The class D is all I've been looking at. I just wasn't sure if there was a noticeable difference between the two.
Not with a quality designed, properly working and setup amp there won't be.

JL HD/XD, Alpine PDX-V and Arc XDiv2 are all going to give you very good performance, have a smaller footprint and run more efficiently (good for your electrical system). Even the PPI Phantoms aren't too shabby. Of those on your list though, I think the Arc KS are some of the best available for the money. As are the Soundstream REF series.

Good luck !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.