10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
Item(s) for Sale:

Zapco C2K-4.0X

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-588-c2k-...amplifier.aspx

I have two SLDIN.T-F transmitters:

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-7821-sld...ansmitter.aspx

I also have two 15' PS/2 cables that work for Symbilink.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanically, the amp has no issues. I loved it.

Cosmetically, it isn't perfect. Not at all bad though! It's slightly dark around the Zapco emblem, possibly from heat. The paint is blue if you couldn't tell from the pictures.

Price:

$400 shipped for everything. I would like to get rid of this ASAP.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

The cables are not the standard Symbilink cables. They work, but they do not lock into the amplifier like the Zapco ones do.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

So in the process of moving back home after graduating college, I left the transmitters and the cables. Two of the screws for the speaker terminals are now missing. I'm sure it would be easy to replace them, but I am trying to liquidate right now.

NEW PRICE: $280 SHIPPED CONTINENTAL US

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.