Looking to buy an amplifier.

bass-aholic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
I need either a 2000-2500wrms amp at one ohm. Prefer AQ2200D if anyone has one so I can run 2 of them. Or I would need a 4000-5000wrms amp at 2 ohm. Im gonna be running 2 FI sp4 18's D2 ohm.

Anyone in the long island area got one? Prefer to pick up locally.

I have an AQ2200, Missing screws for one of the side plates (i can probably pick some up) and the plastic part of the master/slave switch is gone. 100% functional. $280 shipped

You're looking to run two? I also have an AQ2200D. All screws are there, with remote wire and remote bass knob. I'm the original owner bought direct from AQ in 2008-2009, never overpowered or clipped (it pushed two DD 8's). It is scratched up quite a bit though. It was mounted behind the rear seat of my 05 Sierra and the board it was on came loose from the wall and moved around. I never noticed it till I took it out to sell the truck on the 8th. Was pretty hearbroken to see the scratches as it is such a solid amp.

As of the last year I have had it set very very low. Having ear problems and too much bass would hurt. Stock radio in the new truck will be fine for me.. So sadly, I'm wanting to part with it all

Here are photos.

AudioQue 2200D - Imgur

if you're interested please email me direct, I don't check the forums much jchargu3 gmail com. You can also search jchargu3 and see on google that I was very active in different car and truck motorcycle forums for years and have good seller feedback when I did sell stuff. Even my ebay is the same and it's nice and clear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.