input

Participant count
  • Participant list
Louisville. I'm actually going through Frankfort tomorrow night.

Stopping in Lexington tomorrow night around 9pm for about 1hr and then back to Frankfort around 3:45am Tuesday.

The stub is flattened so if the screw holding it in were to come loose, it can't turn. Less likely to fall out.

Okay. **** if only u was coming during day id get some from u

Louisville. I'm actually going through Frankfort tomorrow night.Stopping in Lexington tomorrow night around 9pm for about 1hr and then back to Frankfort around 3:45am Tuesday.

The stub is flattened so if the screw holding it in were to come loose, it can't turn. Less likely to fall out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.