Kicker zx750.1 for Sa18?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lowlacs
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have this amp just layin round in the closet and I see the BF specials from EMF that puts the Sa18 at 239 shipped. I know the sa line is known to take loads of power but I wonder if u guys think the lil zx will do until I can find a jbl1200 or something?

$200. Im in Macclenny. 32063. I have both but the coil came apart on one.
Don't want to be an *******....but....

If you have a pair of subs playing, and one sub burns up....wouldn't logic dictate that the other sub has seen the same abuse???

Anyways, a ZX750.1 on an SA18 should be fine.

Don't want to be an *******....but....If you have a pair of subs playing, and one sub burns up....wouldn't logic dictate that the other sub has seen the same abuse???

Or that one wasn't built as good as the other.. Who knows. All I know is I have 1 that works perfectly fine and I have no problem keeping them. Just saw he was kinda local and figured he might be interested and save some money.

Don't want to be an *******....but....If you have a pair of subs playing, and one sub burns up....wouldn't logic dictate that the other sub has seen the same abuse???

depends, he could only have one hooked. Also it could have just been a faulty coil or sub in general. ive been seeing alot this from DC lately. had teammate that order a xl 18 recone and the there was next to no glue at all but they sent him another recone

depends, he could only have one hooked. Also it could have just been a faulty coil or sub in general. ive been seeing alot this from DC lately. had teammate that order a xl 18 recone and the there was next to no glue at all but they sent him another recone

Or...as per his sig.

Pioneer 80PRS (3 way active)/(Walled) (2) DC lvl3 18's/AQ2200D/PPI800.4/(6)AQ Promids/(4)AQ supertweets/AlphaDamped/KnuKonceptz wiring/Deka 100AH
2-18's connected...one fried....

the other OBVIOUSLY saw the same level of abuse.....or.....

even worse...as you stated....(sadly for DC)

Just saying.

and again...

that ZX750.1 will be fine for your SA18.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.