Item(s) for Sale:

12" Fi BTL UFO Dual 2 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

-pie slug style Fi UFO motor

-12" 12 spoke aluminum frame painted hammered gray

-PSI recone rated for 3k RMS

-triple sewn leads

-quad spiders

-Longer coil to mimic Fi's HiXmax coil. Good for daily. Uses .25" spacers to accommodate coil length.

-HD pulp cone

-High roll surround

This sub has been nothing but great to me. Can't say enough about it. Sadly I have just sold my amp and made a bunch of space in my trunk for a lot more business. ( (2) 12"s )

This 12" can do it all..handled my MMATS m3000.1 with ease, hit the lows, and was great for a daily woofer.

Has always been on a good supporting electrical cast. I am pulling the sub tomorrow because I'll be pulling my amp as well. Can take more pictures for people with more interest then.

Recone has a date of 9/xx/14 and actually didn't use it for about 4 weeks it was installed because I had to wait on a warranty claim on a battery.

There is a bit of a glue splotch on the top plate, but no biggie, just CA. bottom of motor looks mint.

Minimal chips in ferrite. Included is the motor boot and 12" gasket.

Price:

275$ plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ask me for a shipping quote

Will be using UPS.

US 48 only.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.