2014 Dodge Challenger Ipad Mini Dash

Participant count
  • Participant list

kelz214

dash build of 2014 Challenger. done for someone i work with, after seeing my dash he wanted me to see if putting an ipad mini was possible (since there are very few pics of any challenger ipad mini dashes)

1. a mold was made and it was the ipad was not going to fit in flush and it extended height wise, but it fit in there width wise after some shaping.

2. after was glued in place and so some body filler was put in and it was sanded to make it look transitioned.

3. some more body filler and sanding and it was taking shape. the dash had a nice carbon fiber look to it that was from stock, i had to sand it all off and smooth it out.

4. painting it a gloss black and this was the final result

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Another option is to get the 4 channel amplifier and purchase 2 surface mount speakers for the rear deck and 2 for the front kick panels. Running...
I just ordered a Sony XM-GS4 amp for the Focal door speakers. The Mosconi Pico 2 powers the factory subwoofer, and sail panel tweeters. I'll post...
Did you consider using the PAC AmpPRO 4, AP4-CH31? It will connect between factory amp and head unit and allow you to have RCA outputs for the amps.
Do you have about $100 to waste? Try a cheap amp that has line-level inputs, see if that helps. WalMart carries a 4 Channel Jensen amp, for its...
id put in a good new deck and front speakers, forget the rears (fade to the front). then when you get a new car, take the deck and front speakers...

About this thread

kelz214

kelz214
Omaha, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
blobb454