WTB: 4 Channel AMP

hellboy911

Hello,

I am looking for a decent/budget 4 channel amp. My budget is around $100-$120 max. This amp will be powering my stock speakers in 04 Solara SE. I am replacing my stock head unit with Nexus 7 and I need an amp to get proper audio. 50-65 rms x 4. The car currently has stock two 6x9 in the front and two 6x9 in the back. I will be replacing those stock with better 6X9's in the future.

Let me know what you guys have, i prefer something that is a little modern/from reputable brand. Not looking for the biggest boom, just looking for something decent that wakes up my stock speakers.

Thanks.

Hello,
I am looking for a decent/budget 4 channel amp. My budget is around $100-$120 max. This amp will be powering my stock speakers in 04 Solara SE. I am replacing my stock head unit with Nexus 7 and I need an amp to get proper audio. 50-65 rms x 4. The car currently has stock two 6x9 in the front and two 6x9 in the back. I will be replacing those stock with better 6X9's in the future.

Let me know what you guys have, i prefer something that is a little modern/from reputable brand. Not looking for the biggest boom, just looking for something decent that wakes up my stock speakers.

Thanks.
Great amp within your budget

RE Audio DTX-1600.1 750 Watts DTX Class D Monoblock Amplifier Mono Car Amp

Yeah you guys did fry my brains. I wasn't expecting any replies at all with my budget. I don't even know what to choose. This will be my first ever car audio mod. Still reading up on amps and so far all I know is that I can't use a monoblock amp because I'm powering 4 speakers and no sub. I will Google up the models you guys have posted and will decide on one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.