Slogging or Wlogg P.O.S. Scammer!

Dude has a badge for his avatar and his sig is one word...Anthony. Ya'll better take this serious! Ol' boy don't play!
Lookis to me hes jus looking out for member but im jus throwing it out there

see that's his tactic, I bet this guy has multiple usernames and he does all these trade deals and winds up with nice equipment that he turns around and sells while you wind up with some swap meet junk and some other random stuff just to fill up the box.

Lies, lies and lies that's crazy how one person says he's a scammer and everyone hate the guy without knowing the story. He might of had some good feedback scores but you never know when someone will go rogue he tried me I just peeped it and tried to reverse it on has *** first I fell for his giving him feedback before I even seen anything second I never received anything cause he claimed he canceled both packages both still got mines and his in which he thought he was getting me. There is know proof I can prove from the long drawn out phone calls we had but believe what you want I'm not a scammer.

Lies, lies and lies that's crazy how one person says he's a scammer and everyone hate the guy without knowing the story. He might of had some good feedback scores but you never know when someone will go rogue he tried me I just peeped it and tried to reverse it on has *** first I fell for his giving him feedback before I even seen anything second I never received anything cause he claimed he canceled both packages both still got mines and his in which he thought he was getting me. There is know proof I can prove from the long drawn out phone calls we had but believe what you want I'm not a scammer.
Make it right post real messages if u have nothing to hide u got called out bro only thing to do is show / say truth

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

a1mcalister1

Senior VIP Member
a1mcalister1
CC CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views