2nd Digital Designs C2b

Participant count
  • Participant list

tenbux1970
10+ year member

Amateur Gynocologist
Item(s) for Sale:

This is a second Digital Designs C2b that I am listing.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not as good cosmetically as the first one listed.This one has a rub mark on the front.Mechanically in great shape,just has a rub mark on it.

Will post specs shortly. I think it is 140x2 at 4 ohms.

Price:

Same as the first amp.125.00 shipped in the lower 48. Would also ship to Canada.No trades on this one.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

125.00 shipped in the lower 48. Actual shipping costs would apply to anywhere else.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

How are these Sq wise compared to older class ab amps( zapco, ppi etc.)?
Without having them in the same set up I cannot compare. I can say that Digital Designs does make some very good equiptment. I mainly run DD on everything, and have never been dissapointed.

Without having them in the same set up I cannot compare. I can say that Digital Designs does make some very good equiptment. I mainly run DD on everything, and have never been dissapointed.
Thinking of also grabbing one of these to run some DD midbass.

You don't happen to have any M3's do you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.