• Participants list

perfecxionX
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
indianapolis
Item(s) for Sale:

Q-See H264 8 channel

8 Cameras:

QSM1424W (3) (Ill send 4, but one isnt working)

QD28414W (1)

QD28414 (4)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This stuff came from a business that appears to have bought them but never installed/used any of this stuff. I tested everything and it all works, looks brand new. Like i said though one of the qsm1424w cameras (came in a 4 pack) doesnt appear to work. Anyways im not sure if theres any interest for something like this here, but i figured I'd try here before ebay. One thing to note, is that each camera needs its own Power supply, and for whatever reason one of the 4pack camera kits has 2 Power supplys and a power supply splitter(with four splits), the second 4 pack of cameras has no power supplys. So you would need to find a way to power the other the other four ( i guess just find another 4 cable splitter)

Price:

300 shipped for it all, ill split stuff up, just make an offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipped conus

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

perfecxionX

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
perfecxionX
indianapolis
Start date