DD 9500 break in

Participant count
  • Participant list
What about sub level and bass boosters on my HU?
Don't use any bass boosters anywhere.. That includes the Loudness feature.. they will distort the sound. What Headunit you running? On most headunits you would like to keep sub level at 15/15 which is basically 0.

I think as long as the gains are set correctly and not clipping, you can already be slammin'. The only difference is it'll sound better and deeper over time as the surround stretches. I noticed this with all subs I've ran. It only sounded better and louder as time goes by.

crank the BASS BOOSTERS! no really though, dont use bass boost feature, but set your gains properly with the sub level at max on the head unit as this feature merely attenuates when you turn it down. This gives you more swing in sub control. Dont worry about the break in shit much, Its basically hooplah

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.