• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Ascendant Audio Mayhems 12 Dual 2 ohms

They rest at 3 ohms. I have had them sitting since the rebuild which was a year ago. I have never used them.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new soft parts, coil, and baskets. Upgraded coils. SPL rated them for 3k each.

Price:

375 each plus shipping

Willing to accept payment plan or take down payment to hold

Will do trades if trade item is worth more than my Item.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
What type of partial trades u interested in?
Anything not audio. I've traded an amp before for a laptop because it worked out that my friend wanted the laptop.

I am looking for a diesel pick up.

Will trade for smaller 12s 350-600RMS and a 1k amp with cash on top. (my room mate wants the smaller 12s and 1k amp)

What type of partial trades u interested in?
Actually. For trades. My room mate wants 2 12s RMS around 300-600 and a 1k amp.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

$350 plus shipping

$500 via paypal plus only pay for USPS shipping costs. I have the boxes that corey at SPL shipped them to me in. So I have sturdy shipping boxes.

Shipping is probably $40-60 a pieces. I am 99% sure its $40 a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...