most decent comps for $100

I picked up the pro audio set from SQ a couple weeks ago and really like them. Right at 100 bucks
you got a 80 prs though and probably running active right? i want something with a x over for them so i can just amp them and there. i don't want to deal with tuning and all that bs i don't find a point in it for my truck its just not worth it

you got a 80 prs though and probably running active right? i want something with a x over for them so i can just amp them and there. i don't want to deal with tuning and all that bs i don't find a point in it for my truck its just not worth it
True. infinity kappas, polk db6501, incriminator audio IAC 6.5s, these were suggested to me when I was looking in about the same price range as you

Kappas , no. Polk. No. Ia. Maybe. I think a bit over $100 the Gto serries not bad But. Cheap. Is still just that
the IA are $20 over I'm willing to go a bit over but i really want to buy a set of comps, sub, and 2 amps for $500 or less

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.