Mmats juggernaut 12's

garretttt4
10+ year member

big pimpin
Watertown sd
have probably 5 hours of play time. One started getting a little coil rub out of nowhere. Still played when it started making noise so I just unhooked them and took them out. Been sitting in my back seat since. Carbon fiber caps, stiffer spider pack, d2. Aluminium coils. Want to trade for two other big *** 12's or 15's. Box for four 12's is just too big for my truck and can't see out my back window for hooking up to trailers so not going to work. Let me know what you have..

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Thanks nigha. Lol
If I had the money to do another build I'd be all over these ... American made beasts you should not even sell these .. come back down to Chicago and we'll build you a nice box .. bring that little dog too so bubba can eat his asss

If I had the money to do another build I'd be all over these ... American made beasts you should not even sell these .. come back down to Chicago and we'll build you a nice box .. bring that little dog too so bubba can eat his asss
Its a she!!! Lol but soon. Haha

I know... Lol I want the amp but idk if I should or not. Lmao I'm still debating. Someone offered some incriminator death penalty's too and I'm kinda considering those too... Lol throw in some other small thing and we can trade bro!! Don't have to be worth much!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

garretttt4

10+ year member
big pimpin
garretttt4
Watertown sd
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies