crescendo symphony 1500.1

boomh

Got a question, I am looking for a budget amp to push my sundown x12. I am considering a crescendo 1500.1 to push my x12. I found it for $180. Thinking it would be enough but not too sure. I did see a video test on it and it was capable to push 1700rms @1ohm on stock electrical. I would be doing ofc big 3 kit, 0 gauge ofc power and ground.

Any help or different amp suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Crescendo is an amazing amp, especially at that price. Mind me asking if that's used or new? I ran a 1500.1 for a few months, wasn't too tough non my electrical, and was very reliable, sounded good. I might even pick up another soon.

Crescendo is an amazing amp, especially at that price. Mind me asking if that's used or new? I ran a 1500.1 for a few months, wasn't too tough non my electrical, and was very reliable, sounded good. I might even pick up another soon.
New to stereo systems and always here that crescendo is good but most of the time its always the bc series just wasn't sure about the symphony. Its used. Thanks will definitely be getting it.

If you found that amp for 180 BUY IT!!!!!
Thanks, will do. Just contacted the owner of it.

I'm also looking into this amp, what was your stock electrical when you ran it? Wondering if my 136 amp alt and sears group 65 will be enough ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

boomh

boomh
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
boomh