Not open for further replies.

Upgrayedd
10+ year member

Double dose of the pimpin
Ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

Dayton RS180-4 7" mids

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Other than the one opened box for the pic, they are new.

Specs:

Dayton Audio RS180-4 7" Reference Woofer 4 Ohm

Price:

$80 shipped conus

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

interested in trades for sound deadening, large 4 channel amps, and larger 1st gen mtx thunder amps 2160, 2300etc

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to have to pass. As far as the silverado doors, they will likely fit but not on the factory mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...