Item(s) Description/Condition:

Image dynamics - Sold

Mbquart SOLD

Price:

Image dynamics- $190shipped

Mb quarts SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
The image dynamics sq450.4 is brand new in box. Still under warranty, and everything. The mbquart discus amps are in like new condition. They are in mint condition. They look new. Everything is in excellent condition. Unfortunately I never got the chance to even use the mbquarts. They are also still under warranty. You wont find better prices anywhere, especially on the image dynamics amp. Not looking for any trades unless you have a microsoft surface pro.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

No trades. I just posted info just after you posted.

Both mb quart amps sold. Still have the image dynamics amp. If anyone needs a nice high end 4 channel amp for half the price brand new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.