Is it possible? Upgrading an 2015 Accord Sport to the sound system of an EX!

gman325

Hey all,

I just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Sport sedan, stepping up from a 2013 Civic EX-L. (Odd deal, I know. The dealership gave me the new car for the same payment price.) The only problem is, I'm starting to miss some of my EX creature comforts, chiefly the 6 speaker audio system.

My question for you guys is two-fold. First, is it pOssipee to put a 6-speaker EX trim speakers in a Sport that came stock with a 4-speaker system? Or is it too much modification? And if it is possible, where in eitherthe Redding or the Reno-Tahoe area can I have it done?

your better off just getting nice set of component after market speakers than going with more speakers. most people on this forum only have front stage speakers.

Agree. It may be complicated. And, different case will have different results. You just go to the aftermarket and ask the dealers. They will tell you whether it can be done like that and tell you how.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.