Three Digital Designs 9510h

dtbrown
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
1. Product:

3 Digital Designs 9510h dual .7's with blue carbon dust cap.

2. Specs:

1500w rms

3. Description/Condition:

Very good condition. Used only for spl competitions. Suspension is still nice and stiff.

4. Price: :

$375 Each OBO. Shipping extra. NO TRADES

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up! These were used in one of our builds. I don't remember when though. Haven't been used except for last year for some testing with 3 10's. Out of the game now. No competition anymore. Sad.

B

What's up! These were used in one of our builds. I don't remember when though. Haven't been used except for last year for some testing with 3 10's. Out of the game now. No competition anymore. Sad.
Yea was wondering what happened to us man I'm a judge now. So not much competing for me either. But the wifes bass racing now. Going to finals this as well

We're were thinking of taking a trip to finals to watch. But probably won't happen.

BYea was wondering what happened to us man I'm a judge now. So not much competing for me either. But the wifes bass racing now. Going to finals this as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.