Participant count
  • Participant list

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
Item(s) for Sale:

Old School Beast Soundstream 1000s two channel

Item(s) Description/Condition:

A few minor nicks but very well taken care of and always installed properly with a scope

Price:

$250+ ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Whatever you choose

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple thousand rounds of 556 but I would rather not empty my stash, if I were to trade 250 rds. what would the remainder be in cash?

by the way I use the federal American eagle xm193 55 grain, loved by many ar15 owners I also have the green tip nato's some call them penetrators I have few left of those but need to get more.

I have a couple thousand rounds of 556 but I would rather not empty my stash, if I were to trade 250 rds. what would the remainder be in cash?
by the way I use the federal American eagle xm193 55 grain, loved by many ar15 owners I also have the green tip nato's some call them penetrators I have few left of those but need to get more.
I dont need much 556 really so maybe 200 cash?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.