Brian Owens
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Denton, Tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Sound Stream XXX10000d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This amp works, but has a couple of issues:

1. The end cap, which is also the mounting tabs, came off about a year ago and ripped out the power LED, the master/slave jack, and the remote gain jack. The amp still works great, but would need work to link it to another amp or use the remote gain. End cap is included.

2. It is a 6/10 cosmetic. Has a fairly large imperfection on the top. Might could be polished out.

Like I said, as far as using the amp stand alone, it is 100% functional - just limited as stated above. I don't have time to fix it, just want it gone.

It was running a pair of BTL 18's in a single cab blow through and doing 153+ down to 37 Hz. It is a powerful amp.

I tested the amp again right before I took the pic, since the amp has been sitting in my shop for 2 months. It will be sold as is, unless it is damaged in shipping. I will include insurance with the shipping.

Price:

$475

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

BE47E320-E2CC-4D4B-A5E5-F6CA91E912EC_zpsq2xi9dui.jpg

Short money for 5K+ if someone can deal with the cosmetics, but you really ought to take pics/video of it powered up... it'll help your sale and cover your arse in the event of an unscrupulous buyer.

Flash made the pic look funny. Busy day - I will get more pics tomorrow and take a video of it playing.

It is 27" x 11.5" x 2.5"

I have been in the audio game a long time. Go by bkolfo4 on all other forums. Not out to screw anyone over - just need to get rid of this amp!

this guy is legit...... i bought a couple btl recones from him recently..im 100% happy with how the deal went down.... . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

I wish i had the money laying around... that is a very good deal on a huge amp...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.