3 Kings Audio ripped me off.

Ya I myself had a very bad experience with them on ebay.(First time ever) Was hoping to buy a new planet audio for the van, I ordered it in May and just finally got it out the box here in sept after I finally got all my 1/0 gague bought and ran, with a northstar battery. Even as I took it out the box, I sensed there was a issue that I could not see until later, as I removed the plastic wrap, the tiny screws all along the bottom fell out and left the plate dangling by a screw that actually stayed in. My wife seen me pull the amp out of the package we were both WTF??!! Just thought maybe the manufacturer overtightened the screws and the metal stripped, so I put them all back in and just mounted the amp on the board.

Had a competition about 3 days later, got the show cause I did a rush job on getting the wires all set the day before and when I changed the inputs for each amp to look more neat, system off not to disturb the judge doing the show or mess up the spl results, I hit a lower number with my 2 amps @1 ohm than I did with my 1 amp @0.5 ohm. Later that evening after the show I was back there adding a second boost knob, bumped the amp channel input while the bass was low with the edge of my palm, and that thing got loud... Was very disappointed with 3kingsaudio and now can't even get them on Ebay mail or a telephone contact to even get it warrantied out. it has a 1 year warranty and even a 2 year squaretrade, which them a-hole are trying to say that the amp was abused and can't warranty it cause of the channel messed up coming from the manufacturer like that. So $130 down the toilet, but I honestly feel for the dude that lost $1800, that could of bought a rad DC Audio setup.

Ya I myself had a very bad experience with them on ebay.(First time ever) Was hoping to buy a new planet audio for the van, I ordered it in May and just finally got it out the box here in sept after I finally got all my 1/0 gague bought and ran, with a northstar battery. Even as I took it out the box, I sensed there was a issue that I could not see until later, as I removed the plastic wrap, the tiny screws all along the bottom fell out and left the plate dangling by a screw that actually stayed in. My wife seen me pull the amp out of the package we were both WTF??!! Just thought maybe the manufacturer overtightened the screws and the metal stripped, so I put them all back in and just mounted the amp on the board.
Had a competition about 3 days later, got the show cause I did a rush job on getting the wires all set the day before and when I changed the inputs for each amp to look more neat, system off not to disturb the judge doing the show or mess up the spl results, I hit a lower number with my 2 amps @1 ohm than I did with my 1 amp @0.5 ohm. Later that evening after the show I was back there adding a second boost knob, bumped the amp channel input while the bass was low with the edge of my palm, and that thing got loud... Was very disappointed with 3kingsaudio and now can't even get them on Ebay mail or a telephone contact to even get it warrantied out. it has a 1 year warranty and even a 2 year squaretrade, which them a-hole are trying to say that the amp was abused and can't warranty it cause of the channel messed up coming from the manufacturer like that. So $130 down the toilet, but I honestly feel for the dude that lost $1800, that could of bought a rad DC Audio setup.
Who buys an amp and doesn't even open the box? Sounds like a dumb move on your part lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Hoodlum007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Hoodlum007
Reno Nv
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies