Line out converter/Processor

Xogiox
10+ year member

Looking for a Jl Cleansweep, Rockford 3sixty, Audio control etc. I have an ID8, JL 500/5 or Sa10d2 for trade, otherwise give me a price. Looking for multi-channel processor that can handle 6 channels.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need to correct a factory EQ'd and delayed signal JBL MS-8 is the only device that does it all. We have a new MS-8 in stock with the full factory warranty for $500. Less capable processors may get the job done, but it depends on what you're starting with.

If you need to correct a factory EQ'd and delayed signal JBL MS-8 is the only device that does it all. We have a new MS-8 in stock with the full factory warranty for $500. Less capable processors may get the job done, but it depends on what you're starting with.
OP not trying to hijack i just had one question....what would be the best for a tablet only install and still needing 6 outputs?

OP not trying to hijack i just had one question....what would be the best for a tablet only install and still needing 6 outputs?
I would personally still use MS-8 for that application. If you know how to tune manually then any DSP with 5+ channels would work. On the really basic end of the spectrum you could use a 1/2 DIN equalizer and still have a few simple adjustments for the sound, plus 3 pairs of RCA pre-outs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.