Sundown zv4 12's 153+ from honda civic

Participant count
  • Participant list
Got my two 12" sundown zv4s back in yesterday and metered it today with my termlab. Videos coming soon

2 - 12" zv4s

2 - sundown saz-3500s

And again, this is with no testing. Ill update this again after I start testing. Also, this is with the door open and in the kick for now.

21obkno.jpg
38hz

121zcp0.jpg
37hz

b63wk0.jpg
36hz

2qcjrtj.jpg

1fk7ed.jpg

Have you tried pushing on just the door where the mic is? i.e. mic on pass floor push on pass door? I gained a few tenths with that one door being held shut.

Back in the day, I saw some vehicles that had subs/ports forward and gained when they cracked their trunk/hatches... if you are unable to go that far, perhaps try testing with someone pulling up on your trunk. It's an odd request, but spl is an odd duck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Or 2 nendo 5500s
Ive always wanted to try ampere and those amps look really nice.

What are u tuned to? I see. U peak at 38 ..maybe add a little length to the aero should push u over the 55 mark
My port is adjustable but so far, its doing the best at how it is now. But Ill still mess with it either way.

Back in the day, I saw some vehicles that had subs/ports forward and gained when they cracked their trunk/hatches... if you are unable to go that far, perhaps try testing with someone pulling up on your trunk. It's an odd request, but spl is an odd duck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I gain .1 with my trunk open but thats only because my enclosure isn't sealed 100%

I also had a setup sub/port front firing that did loudest at the kick with all four windows cracked about 6" and all doors shut. Give it a whirl!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.