Trade? ....Thoughts?

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
I have a guy here sorta of local me that i wanting to do a trade deal. This may be dumb to even ask honestly, but i figured i would see what you guys thought.

The deal is he wants to trade his working DD 9518g for my 2 soundqubed sdc2.5 15s...... Straight up.....

i know the 15s hold more cone are, but im sure that 9518g is beast and probly can get louder then those because the power it can take.

thoughts?

I have a guy here sorta of local me that i wanting to do a trade deal. This may be dumb to even ask honestly, but i figured i would see what you guys thought.
The deal is he wants to trade his working DD 9518g for my 2 soundqubed sdc2.5 15s...... Straight up.....

i know the 15s hold more cone are, but im sure that 9518g is beast and probly can get louder then those because the power it can take.

thoughts?
Make the deal imo

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
not to mention less rise to deal with on a single woofer.
really? i really thought rise was rise no matter how many subs

Just remember the G motor is a bit more SPL orintated but it will still do very good daily.
Rrrreeeeaaaallllllyyyyyyy? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

[quote name='jeffdachef']I think thats just helping him make his decision faster LOL[/QUOTE]

mmmmmmmyeeeep lol.....

but na yea i want it to be decently loud. im new to burping, this is the first year ive actually done anything with burps. but i still build for daily spl /music. i like decent numbers on music

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

[quote name='NoLoud4U']lol I think your right. Those motors had hella BL[/QUOTE]
@jeffdachef;

would you happen to know what size enclsoures they like? i know they love alot of port

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.