Decent budget subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

firemedic7733
10+ year member

Looking to buy 2 decent 12's. I have a sealed box 1.1 cu ft and a slot ported box .9 cu ft (boxes are volume per sub). I have a Merlin M1D1 I'll be using. Prefer something comparable to RF P3's in performance and price (or cheaper). Not looking for anything spectacular, just good daily driver SQ. Shipping will be to 43115, please include shipping in price

Looking to buy 2 decent 12's. I have a sealed box 1.1 cu ft and a slot ported box .9 cu ft (boxes are volume per sub). I have a Merlin M1D1 I'll be using. Prefer something comparable to RF P3's in performance and price (or cheaper). Not looking for anything spectacular, just good daily driver SQ. Shipping will be to 43115, please include shipping in price
2 Ultra A-12s would work well with this set up and amp. They are single 4 ohm woofers that take about 300-350w each. There are a few reviews floating around on this forum and others about them. Also, the price is pretty spot on too. Can 2 brand new A-12s to you for $180 shipped. I can send ya some pictures if you would like. Let me know.

Your sealed box is a little smaller than recommended but with some polyfil it could work well with a set of Ground Zero Uranium 12SQ woofers. We do not have a retailer close to you, if you are interested in these, we would work direct with you.

These woofers were in the 2014 EMMA SQ Masters Unlimited champion vehicle.

Best of luck in your search.

Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4 12" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 Ohm

TC Sounds Epic 12" DVC Subwoofer

Those two drivers are much better then P3s when it comes to sound quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.