possibly scammed by spritemast in Atlanta

havieri23
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
USA
here's my for sale thread http://www.caraudio.com/forums/speaker-classifieds/608401-fs-cresendo-6-5-mid-range-pwx-6-4-ohms.html

he ask for a lower price, which i do give him.

last message i get from him is that he will check his pm for tracking the next day

I pm him tracking as promised. Even shipped it priority mail and packed it well.

once he receives the item, he files a "not a described" disputed with paypal without any pm to me.

I pm him asking right when i received the dispute when i see he's online.

he doesn't respond.

9 post. new member as of august 2014.

will post his private info and location if he doesn't respond. think he's changing usernames.

this is the first time i sold on here with any problem

Hope it getz settled in your favor as if you never sold him anything. GL!
thanks. i just called paypal. they escalated the dispute into a claim for him to return the item, BUT also gave him a refund.

I have to file a police report which i'm planning to do. what a hassle. we'll see what happens.

i should of paid attention to him being a new member. not selling to new members with no rating anymore.

just saw this on paypal:

One of items received has an extremely damaged basket that is on the verge of disconnecting and the voice coil rubs. I just made it home 10 mins ago and saw this junk speaker you sold me. It is the definition of being blown. Im highly upset at this transaction amd demand my money back. I have to try the other one to see if it works and ill just want half of the money I sent you. I will find out tomorrow morning and take futher measures if need be.

THIS is what i sent him. which has no damaged basket.There's also insurance on the package.

ALSO you can see he's asking for a half refund which makes me thinks he just wants a discount.

It puts a dent on selling and buying stuff online. AGAIN! Always have at least one step ahead for any circumstances that Will arise, evidence is the best defense when someone wants to give you a sucker punch.

hey I just seen this post. You never told me you had an issue and I still have the pictures of the pwx6s. one was totally broken and the other was fine. If you want pictures I still have them. It was USPS shipping that broke them. Don't just throw me under the bus I thought you were scamming me. I let you keep the paypal money and I just got refunded from USPS jerk.

hey I just seen this post. You never told me you had an issue and I still have the pictures of the pwx6s. one was totally broken and the other was fine. If you want pictures I still have them. It was USPS shipping that broke them. Don't just throw me under the bus I thought you were scamming me. I let you keep the paypal money and I just got refunded from USPS jerk.
If you get a box from Based or Jeff, don't open it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

Whatever it may be why didnt u attempt to contact him (like a grown *** man) instead of being an *** n filing a paypal dispute right away?! ***** move bro!!! I take all my feedback transactions sells and purchases seriously

Holy 7 months late post......and @spritemast you did throw him under the bus when you didn't contact him once you received the package. You probably never replied to his PM and if you know that USPS damaged them and there was insurance on the package, why would you open a claim? Just should have contacted the seller and had him file. That was you fault, and then you want to call him names???? SMDH, kids these days....

[quote name='ace_800']Holy 7 months late post......and @spritemast you did throw him under the bus when you didn't contact him once you received the package. You probably never replied to his PM and if you know that USPS damaged them and there was insurance on the package, why would you open a claim? Just should have contacted the seller and had him file. That was you fault, and then you want to call him names???? SMDH, kids these days....[/QUOTE]

Sounds like not only did he open a PP claim, he also filed a claim with USPS. Insurance fraud anyone?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

havieri23

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
havieri23
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies