sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Product Brand & Model:

Viper 5904

Keyless entry, remote start, 2-way, smart phone compatible

Condition of all items:

Used, fully functional, some new items, everything to make it work is in here.

Total Price: :

For trade, need some amps, 1000 watt mono would work, an SQ 4 channel

Shipping Terms: :

In the lower 48, on me.

Pictures: -

2qn1i5j.jpg

Additional info:

Trading my alarm since I'm keeping the one it already has on instead. It will come with everything in the picture. Shock sensor, tilt sensor, extra new keyfob, LCD keyfob etc. All there, back up siren too. Really nice package. Professionally installed/uninstalled from a Honda S2000 being reverted to stock.

I gave you an out many times. First, if you're going to say something that happened with the transaction you should say everything.

You were texting and texting when am I going to ship even when i was in line at the post office you wouldn't stop until I told you to chill.

Second I sent you my tracking info and a picture. You mysteriously "can't find" the item you got a picture of to send to me. So now that my item is in the mail for you the original trade is no longer happening because you could not honor your side.

Third, you change the trade completely to watches that I had no idea about so I didn't need them but hell the alarm was on its way might as well get them.

You tell me there is a harness missing when the alarm arrives. I did offer to send your watches back as soon as they got here. You said for them to arrive and we'll see.

I choose the watches, you send them over and they are scratched!!!! I told you about it and you swore they were in really good condition and that you had a receipt from when they were yours and you bought them.

Then you start again about the alarm and I ask you if you wanted 20 bucks to help with the harness issue and you said, quote, "Yeah I think that's more than fine to help both of us out. As long as ur good and I'm good that's more than fine."

2hphkp4.png

So I don't know what you are trying to gain from posting this. But if you're going to this extent so will I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...