2 Digital Designs M4a Sub Amps

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Digital Designs M4a Sub Amps

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item has minor scratches on em but still works great and has been threw several set ups in the past year and gave no issues. 1ohm stable and will go lower with proper electricals. The top amp will go for $1300 shipped and bottom one on tailgate will go for $650 shipped but that one is not working. Reason selling is because changing to different Sub Amps

Price:

$1300 shipped for Working M4a

$650 shipped for Non Working M4a

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought it $1500 and got it a week before a sound competition to run 2 M4as and it never worked ever since first power on. Will be taking a huge lost but honestly thats what u get sometimes when u buy used.

When I took it apart couldn't notice that much of burnt marks till u actually look closely. I seen some other burnt amps on other had totally fully blown where look like some parts caught a small fire on em lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.