J_Boston - terrible buyer

stockgp
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/608403-american-bass-elemental-designs.html

This guy and i made a deal for my working american bass amp. MINUTES after he sent me payment, I shipped his amp from the local office max fedex location.

it was saturday, five or six oclock. most of you know that means that it's after fedex has already been to pick up packages for the day.

immediately after i get home, i send this guy a picture of the shipping label with tracking number on it. as soon as he checks it, he emails me worried. i tell him it's saturday, it's late, give it time.

same thing sunday. it's sunday. package was shipped late saturday. give it time.

today (monday) he emails me saying it's still not tracking and he's cancelling the transaction.

it's been less than one business day, and somehow i'm responsible for the fact that fedex hasn't picked his package up from office max and added it to their tracking system.

this, after i was nice enough to ship within the hour of his payment.

the rest of you may have a different experience, but i'll never do business with him again.

Right. Plus Saturday Sunday premium. I also forgot to include the authentic unicorn horn and Phoenix ****.

I wonder if paypal will hood that against me

Just to make things perfectly clear on Monday I let you know it wasn't showing up. I don't know you all I read about on here is how peaple are getting scammed!! I've never scammed or screwed any one over in my life.

I let you know Monday that it want tracking and I was worried that I was being scammed so I said I was going to cancel the transaction but I never did giving you the benefit of a doubt. it didn't track until late Tuesday night!!! So all of you guys would have assumed the same thing!!!! If you say you wouldn't than your a liar!!!

I reveived the amp and it was as discribed and I tried to email you to make it right and apologize but you were a straight up ****!!!! And didn't want to hear it so screw you!!! Don't do business with me I I dont care!!! I paid right away no ******** so good luck dealing with other scammers and suckers!!!

Honestly I just checked the feedback thread and saw my name on there. Would of replied sooner.

I'll be honest I should have just waited to see what happened with tracking but I figured it shoulda shown up by atlesst by mon night. All worked out in the end I over reacted and tried to apologize.

Live and learn people are human and make mistakes. I wouldn't worry about it until a week and I didn't see tracking imho. Chalk this up to a learning experience. As for the thread starter glad you didn't have to go thru any poo to get your stuff back and all that. Ended well that's what matters I guess.

Just to make things perfectly clear on Monday I let you know it wasn't showing up. I don't know you all I read about on here is how peaple are getting scammed!! I've never scammed or screwed any one over in my life.I let you know Monday that it want tracking and I was worried that I was being scammed so I said I was going to cancel the transaction but I never did giving you the benefit of a doubt. it didn't track until late Tuesday night!!! So all of you guys would have assumed the same thing!!!! If you say you wouldn't than your a liar!!!

I reveived the amp and it was as discribed and I tried to email you to make it right and apologize but you were a straight up ****!!!! And didn't want to hear it so screw you!!! Don't do business with me I I dont care!!! I paid right away no ******** so good luck dealing with other scammers and suckers!!!
I waited a month before contacting a seller one time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Turns out he never shipped it, so I just asked for a refund.

Not worried about being scammed. There are lots of ways to get your money back from someone. I'm not a liar, and clearly you've never bought something from someone on this forum.

If you scam me, I will find you...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

This kind of **** is a bit part of why I gave up on eBay selling. If kids these days don't get what they want at the speed of a McDonald's drive through they're filing claims and throwing tantrums.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stockgp

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
stockgp
weirton, west virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies