200 AMP Mechman Alternator GM 3.1L (Used in Grand Am)

Participant count
  • Participants list

Patthehat033
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Missouri
Item(s) for Sale:

200 AMP Mechman alternator made for a 3.1L Pontiac Grand Am. This alternator will most likely fit most GM 3.1 motors and possibly other engines.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item is in good cosmetic condition, but not excellent. It was just repaired by Mechman under their 2 year warranty and they have said it is good to go. So mechanically it should be fine. The warranty does not end until December, so you will have a few months under warranty if you purchase the alternator from me.

I only used the alternator for a few months.

Price:

$200.00 plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Standard shipping. You pay for shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

5uesg1.jpg

Bump...accepting trades too, but cash is king. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Still for sale...also have a Kenwood head unit if you would like to buy that as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This is still available, didn't have much time for resale over the past year! Any offers are accepted. The warranty has expired, I am willing to drop the price to $180 because of this!

Last edited by a moderator:
If the alternator is fitted to the stock brackets then on your car then just find out what the stock alternator is. If its stock it's probably cs130. If it's really big most likely cs144.

If the alternator is fitted to the stock brackets then on your car then just find out what the stock alternator is. If its stock it's probably cs130. If it's really big most likely cs144.
It is the exact same case as the stock one. I believe the stock one is a cs-130. I also looked up pictures of cs-130's and they looked like mine. The cs-144 looked a bit too big and a little bit different of a design. So I am almost positive it is a cs-130.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.