(RARE!) 8" KICKER Resolution RMB8 (FREEAIR MIDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerwinVega_Fan
10+ year member

Coolest Member
Dallas,TX
Item(s) for Sale:

RMB8

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BRAND NEW IN BOX!

SPECS:

curvilinear injection-molded polygraphite cone

santoprene rubber surround

blackened one-piece motor structure

free-air capability

recommended power range 46-175 watts RMS

maximum peak power 350 watts

frequency response 30-500 Hz

sensitivity 89 dB

flush-mount depth 2-5/16"

cutout diameter: 7 5/16"

Price:

$170 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped via fedex or USPS flatrate

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

COMING IN a SEC....

My bad....I apologize!

I don't see the link in his signature or a listing of members he has traded with...

" (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references))."

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the rules....i.e. missing username / date in a picture.
You need to read the rules. He has more than enough positive iTrader feedback. A username/date picture is not required.

Make sure you know your sh*t before correcting someone else

awesome mids, goa set of he rmb8'sn 6'sthat need recons..... anyone have any idea were can get them from or if it's possible. twood make a nice front stage with my resolution splits

You need to read the rules. He has more than enough positive iTrader feedback. A username/date picture is not required.
Make sure you know your sh*t before correcting someone else
Please help me then.

I can't see or find the following in the listing....

The link to or the 10 references in the op signature?

"List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

??????

*** I just now. for the first time noticed the Feedback Score in the Post header....dur....very sorry....Thanx for setting me straight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help me then. I can't see or find the following in the listing....

The link to or the 10 references in the op signature?

"List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

??????

Op has more than 10 feedback.....wtf is your point?!?

Don't buy them so I can.........sorry you don't know what your looking at.

everybody stfu for a sec.....

these are baller mids. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...