Is this fair?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dawgs007

Low-End Fanatic
Ohio
I am currently selling (on Craigslist) a 12" Power Acoustik Mofo-122X (like new) in T-Line 36hz box at 1ohm. It also comes with Soundstream P1200.1D. I am only asking $150. Does that seem too much or too little? Just don't wanna get ripped off or rip anyone off.

I am currently selling (on Craigslist) a 12" Power Acoustik Mofo-122X (like new) in T-Line 36hz box at 1ohm. It also comes with Soundstream P1200.1D. I am only asking $150. Does that seem too much or too little? Just don't wanna get ripped off or rip anyone off.
sounds fair to me...

@bgowdy31, I opened your youtube from your sig and saw your wifes Focus slammin'. I have a similar car, stock like hers, and was wondering how the heck your single 15" l7 on 1000@2ohm is louder than my 2 12" p3's on 1200@2 ohm lol

Your price isn't bad, depending on the quality of the box design and construction.

As for the difference between bgowdy's setup and yours, there is a lot more to consider than just the number of subs and the power on them. Deadening, placement, box design, electrical equipment quality and a variety of others.

And his one square 15 is about the same cone area as your two round 12s. ;-)

Your price isn't bad, depending on the quality of the box design and construction.
As for the difference between bgowdy's setup and yours, there is a lot more to consider than just the number of subs and the power on them. Deadening, placement, box design, electrical equipment quality and a variety of others.

And his one square 15 is about the same cone area as your two round 12s. ;-)
I know this thread is getting off-topic, but I feel like it's better than starting a whole new topic.

I assume our electrical is the same. Heck, he's even only using 6ga. lol.

But, is it true that a larger box with larger port will REALLY allow the subs to play lower and louder? My two P3's seem to bottom out at 36hz. and below. It's the strongest around ~45hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dawgs007

Low-End Fanatic
dawgs007
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from