Not open for further replies.

phunky.buddha
10+ year member

Blow stuff up!
Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs Components: 6.5" woofers, tweeters, crossovers

Phoenix Gold RSd 6 Coaxials: 6.0"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both sets are in original packaging and include manuals, registration cards, cutout templates, and mounting hardware. The component tweeters have had their connectors cut, but other than that (and some 3M foam tape on the backs of the tweeter rings) the speakers are in great shape. These were bought new by me at the end of 2010 from Woofers Etc (components) and Online Car Stereo (coaxials), and have been installed in only one vehicle (2008 Nissan Frontier). The crossovers have scratches and one is a little scuffed at the top, and one of the component woofers has a flake of paint missing in the center.

Both sets worked great and sounded as good as new when I took them out yesterday- the truck "needed" a higher dollar upgrade to match the convertible because kids = majority drive time in the crew cab. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Price:

$100 + PayPal fees + actual shipping for both sets

OR

$70 + PP + ship for components and $40 + PP + ship for coaxials.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Preferred shipping via UPS or USPS with tracking and insurance, but it's up to you.

No iTrader feedback because the first time I bought something from this site I got burned by a moderator, but here are links to the evil E and old school Heatware.

Help me fund a speaker upgrade on the minivan! Momma needs some tunes!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_01.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_02.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_03.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_04.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_05.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_06.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_07.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_08.jpg

pbuddha_pg_rsd_med_09.jpg

More in next post...

Status
Not open for further replies.