CompVR vs CompVX

After about 4 years of ferociousness, one of my Kicker CompVRs has blown. I'm kind of stuck between choosing to replace both subs with new CompVRs or CompVXs. I know the obvious choice would be CVX but I am also taking it into consideration that my truck could barely handle the CVRs. What do you guys suggest?

After about 4 years of ferociousness, one of my Kicker CompVRs has blown. I'm kind of stuck between choosing to replace both subs with new CompVRs or CompVXs. I know the obvious choice would be CVX but I am also taking it into consideration that my truck could barely handle the CVRs. What do you guys suggest?
Nobody on this forum will ever suggest anything Kicker. WAY better stuff out there that will tear those up.

How much money are you wanting to spend? I say go with a different brand

OP....call Kicker an ask for vehicle recommendations, I'm shur there's a truck out ther tht can handle those Ferocious Beasty *** Killers.... I mean Kickers

Well switching brands really isn't an option for me.. Kicker has done me well over the past 4 years.. I'm not trying to have the loudest sound in America.. I'm just trying to hit really hard for a while.. Performance and durability, not just performance..

Well switching brands really isn't an option for me.. Kicker has done me well over the past 4 years.. I'm not trying to have the loudest sound in America.. I'm just trying to hit really hard for a while.. Performance and durability, not just performance..
Kicker has turned into mediocre equipment. You are not getting performance and durability. You are getting the cheapest parts china has to offer.

You will NOT "hit really hard" EVER with kicker. Theres a reason why cvrs cost $60

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.