• Participant list

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale:

See title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Well these are just sitting here collecting dust so up they go for sale.

iPad is about 3 years old. Very good condition, not mint but well taken care of. It has some light surface scratches on the screen which aren't noticeable when it's being used and some light scratches on the back. I couldn't get them to really show up on the pictures. Overall I'd say 8.5/10

64 GB model and is WiFi only

Only reason for selling is my wife bought a newer one for her job.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" is as close to mint as you're gonna find without buying new. I don't use it nearly as much anymore as I originally did which still wasn't a lot. Over the last year I rarely use it at all. I was going to put it in my truck in a custom console but never got around to that project so now I'm gonna sell. No scratches that I could find on it and the original plastic is still on the back side. I believe it's coming up on 3 years old but honestly I can't remember. It seriously looks brand new though. 9.5/10

Both come with the cases seen in the picture, nothing fancy but they protect the tabs. I believe I have original boxes for both but will have to double check later

Price:

iPad is $225

Galaxy is $150

Includes shipping/PP fees

NO TRADES. CASH ONLY

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me, lower 48 only. Will not even answer questions or PM if not from lower 48.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm assuming that means you like it?

It's newer than I originally posted actually. I think almost two years. Spent whole life in that case. I've been saying for almosta year I was gonna put it in my dash and finally admitted I probably wasn't going to ever get around to it

it looks like it was used about 5-10 minutes. its a little slower than my nexus tablet but it will work for the project i am working on (motorization fishman style). thanks a lot. worst part was taking off the rear plastic. that is when i know that i will keep until it dies and will not sell. great tablet for the price. if you set up an i trader review i will reply as well. great seller here!!! whoever is buying the ipad, do it. it will come in great condition. buy it for sure!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04silverz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
04silverz
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies