Subs for fosgate 2500 BDCP? can I reach 150?

Hey guys I was wondering if you had some sub suggestions for a 2500 bdcp...Im looking for anything besides a single sub setup..preferrably 2 15's...I would like to try to get close to 150db...I know that their are a lot of factors such as vehicle, box, electrical...but just generally speaking what could get me close if not to 150?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can fit 7-8 cubes net after all displacements, two 15s ported, tuned above 38hz may get you in that area. Something with plenty of motor force indeed, like a pair of American Bass HD-15s or SQ HDC3s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
If they had an orange basket I would have to buy them.... Hmmmm Sell my 4 Xs and get 6 of those and do no-wall again with one more 4500..... :unsure:
That’s the little single 6.5 inch enclosure. The Savard did just as well as the RDS. These subs do well in ported or 6th orders but not as well...
Look at the Alpine Type S subs.

About this thread

okiestylin
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mylows10